[WSBARP] Mobile Home TOD?

Jane Bitz jbitz at whc-attorneys.com
Fri Jul 17 09:21:02 PDT 2020

One word of caution on the use of a Revocable Living Trust to hold title to the mobile: if Mom ever needs Medicaid coverage, the State will not allow the mobile to be an exempt asset (as a principal residence) if title is not held individually by the applicant.

Jane Bitz.

Jane G. Bitz
Of Counsel
Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC
12209 E. Mission Ave, Suite 5
Spokane Valley, WA 99206-4824
(509) 927-9700 x126
FAX: (509) 777-1800

[image001 (4)][cid:image004.png at 01D65C1B.965F2AE0][cid:image003.jpg at 01D65C1B.96536B10]
THE CONTENTS OF THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND PROTECTED BY THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR OTHER APPLICABLE PROTECTION.  Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY E-MAIL, FAX OR TELEPHONE and PROMPTLY DELETE this electronic mail.  This mail cannot be modified without express written consent of Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC.  Thank You.