[WSBARP] Commissioner turns a Show Cause hearing into a "trial" - anyone have experience with this?

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Jul 10 17:12:31 PDT 2020

Sorry Kaitlyn-that must have been really frustrating. If anyone has war stories or tips to share, please do share to the list if you're comfortable with that. This is definitely new territory for everybody, and it would be great to know something about how the commissioners are approaching it.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone; please call the Seattle office. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis; please call the Seattle office.

MAIL AND DELIVERIES can be received at the Seattle office. For any other needed arrangements, please call the Seattle office.