[WSBARP] Referral Needed: Commercial Real Property Transaction

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Thu Jul 9 13:49:55 PDT 2020

I'm looking to refer out a friend who is purchasing commercial real
property here in Port Townsend. The purchase price is $6.8 million, which
exceeds my malpractice coverage and my comfort level in terms of
complexity. Ideally I'd toss this one to an attorney operating out of the
area west of Seattle, but I'm happy to pass this one along to whomever
might be interested and capable.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***