[WSBARP] Pro Bono Survey Request

Paul Okner paul at fremontlawgroup.com
Fri Jan 10 14:36:34 PST 2020

Greetings and Happy 2020, listmates:

I'm writing on behalf of a workgroup convened by the WSBA Pro Bono
Committee to evaluate and improve probonowa.org, a website that can serve
as a clearinghouse for all pro bono opportunities in Washington and as a
point of connection for attorneys looking to volunteer.  This website has
existed for several years, but it has not seen meaningful updates in a
while, and we understand that it is not fulfilling its potential as a go-to
resource for statewide pro bono information.

In order to help improve this site, we've created a very short survey (just
3-5 minutes) that we hope Washington attorneys (like you!) will fill out,
as the data we gather will directly inform our process and strategies.  The
link to the survey is here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdECTUxC-uZbFhc2ShYzehUF7mubSiCK8gkYEFDRAL8paFxMw/viewform?usp=pp_url>.

Thank you in advance for your time answering this brief survey in
furtherance of pro bono service.

Sincerely,

-Paul Okner
*Fremont Law Group PLLC*