[WSBARP] aerial photo company?

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Fri Jan 3 18:56:34 PST 2020

In addition, King County iMap has aerial/satellite going back to 1936,
and every roughly other year going back to 1998.  Not sure how that
relates to their archives, but you can find the area you're looking at
by tax ID number.

To get them click the four squares at the top of the page toward the right.

https://gismaps.kingcounty.gov/iMap/

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148