[WSBARP] CIR and excise tax

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Tue Feb 25 10:23:56 PST 2020

Thanks, that is what I told my client but she was advised differently
elsewhere.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.