[WSBARP] Referral request - Condo creation

Michael Brandt mbrandt at brandtlawgroup.com
Mon Feb 17 11:52:21 PST 2020

Paul:

We create condominiums and convert various structures to condominiums under the applicable condominium regimes, whether that be WUCIOA or the previous statutes.  The last conversion we did was converting an inn on the Washington coast into a condominium with five units.  We are also happy to assist with the ADU to condominium issues, as we have dealt with ADUs for years, including some larger pieces of litigation on the legality of multiple ADUs on single family home zoned property in Seattle.

Michael D. Brandt
BRANDT LAW GROUP
1200 - 5th Avenue, Suite 1950
Seattle, Washington 98101
206.441.5739
206.299.9115 (fax)
www.brandtlawgroup.com<http://www.brandtlawgroup.com/>

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attached document(s) is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine. The e-mail (and attached document(s)) is intended for use by the person(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of such e-mail and/or document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and/or any attached document(s) in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (206) 441-5739.