[WSBARP] Action against Trustee

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Tue Feb 11 10:52:33 PST 2020

That was my thinking client is trust beneficiary. The claim was rejected because trustee's estate  claims the 3 year statute of limitation applies since this was only asset of the trust that was taken out of trust and therefore they are claiming trust terminated and the 3 year period began when asset transferred  although the trust by its terms had a minimum 10 year period of distributions and trustee conveyed all assets within first 3years of ten year period my client was unaware of the distribution until after trustee died. Fortunately the trustee held title in his own name until death and did not sell earlier.