[WSBARP] Landlord Question - Next legislative session

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Thu Dec 17 11:57:48 PST 2020

The proper fix to all of this is temporary rental relief for a set amount per month for a fixed term; payable directly to the landlords bank account for that tenant.  If tenant is eligible, refused to participate, and still did not pay rent, then the moratorium as to eviction is waived for that tenant for non-payment of rent.  They have set up this exact program in B. C. Canada, just north of us.  It is logical and creates economic benefit and stability for both groups.

This would get tenants current on rent, landlords paid, and freeloaders evicted.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D6D46B.B6A00D60]
Gregory L. Ursich
Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.