[WSBARP] Landlord Question

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:34:28 PST 2020

There was a case filed that I believe was thrown out.  Judge ruled that the landlord was not denied rent, just delayed in collecting it.  Yeah right we will never see it.   I think there is another case right now with Plaintiffs out of Yakima.  Not sure the status of that.  May have been brought in Federal Court.