[WSBARP] Selling Property & Retaining Tideland Rights

Kailei Feeney kailei at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Dec 15 09:53:34 PST 2020

Agreed – it will depend on the parcels, a lot in our state have tidelands and adjacent property as separate TPNs. If so, then also ensuring your client has or creates a necessary grant of access prior to sale will likely be important.

Kailei
Kailei B. Feeney
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D6D2C8.256FBBA0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
kailei at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:kailei at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
For your planning, our office will be closed December 24, 25 and 31 and January 1, 4 and 5.

For the latest information regarding firm operations and precautions in light of the Coronavirus please visit our firm’s website: www.WestSeattleLaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>.
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment. Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, NO exchange of information by virtue of emails or communications will create any attorney client relationship, including any duty of confidentiality, between sender and/or recipient.