[WSBARP] Quiet Title Action and Boundary Line Agreements Pursuant to RCW 58.04.007

Daniel Berner dberner at phillipsburgesslaw.com
Tue Dec 8 15:30:40 PST 2020

Link to the opinion: http://www.courts.wa.gov/opinions/pdf/D2%2052949-1-II%20Unpublished%20Opinion.pdf

Division II. Appeal from Grays Harbor County Superior Court.

Daniel Berner
Attorney
dberner at phillipsburgesslaw.com<mailto:dberner at phillipsburgesslaw.com> |website <http://www.phillipsburgesslaw.com/>

Our offices are CLOSED to the public through December 14, 2020.

WE RECENTLY MOVED: 111 21st Ave SW, Olympia, WA 98501 | 360.742.3500 (Office) | 360.999.0306 (Cell)
915 S I Street, Tacoma, WA 98405 | 253.292.6640

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D6CD77.151442E0]

REAL ESTATE | LAND USE | ENVIRONMENTAL LAW