[WSBARP] Quiet Title Action and Boundary Line Agreements Pursuant to RCW 58.04.007

Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Tue Dec 8 15:21:57 PST 2020

Can you share the opinion?

*/Ms. Shaun Watchie Perry | Attorney at Law
Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940 | Seattle, WA 98101
Tel +206.729.7442 | Fax + 206.260.1411 | www.swp-law.com/*

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442 and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files.