[WSBARP] Quiet Title Action and Boundary Line Agreements Pursuant to RCW 58.04.007

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Mon Dec 7 09:44:45 PST 2020

The notion that the City can ignore a superior court judgment is really
breathtaking. On that issue alone, yes the City is way way way out of line.
Go get 'em, Greg -- for all of us!!!

Craig
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalDirectory/LegalProfile.aspx?Usr_ID=000000029240>
92 Lenora St. #8, Seattle WA  98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949
On the blog: How to Read (and Understand) a Title Report
<http://seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog/how-to-read-and-understand-a-title-report>
    <https://www.fsbolawyers.org/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.