[WSBARP] Coolin, Bonner County, ID referral

Rob Rowley rob at rowleylegal.com
Wed Dec 2 14:22:07 PST 2020

Elsaesser law firm in Sandpoint.

https://www.ejamelaw.com/attorneys/

*Robert R Rowley*
Attorney & Counselor at Law
 (509) 252-5074   (509) 994-1143
 (509) 928-3084 <fax:(509)%20928-3084>   rowleylegal.com
<http://www.rowleylegal.com/>
 rob at rowleylegal.com
Helping You Protect What Matters Most
<https://www.facebook.com/rowleylegal>
<https://www.twitter.com/ROBERTRROWLEY>

*Practice concentrated on business, real estate and general legal matters
in Washington and Idaho. *

NOTICE: The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected
by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable
protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message.
Thank you for your assistance. DISCLAIMER: You should recognize that
face-to-face conversations and do not reflect the level of factual or legal
inquiry or analysis which would be applied in the case of a formal legal
opinion. A formal opinion may very well reach a different conclusion.