[WSBARP] Hard Money Lenders

Jan Kelly jan at jankellylaw.com
Wed Dec 2 13:27:32 PST 2020

I also have a friend who works for Civic Financial. It is private money for
investment real estate, but she says it is some type of a hybrid. I don't
know more than that, but she is great to work with. Call Audre Torgerson on
her cell at (970) 846-3296. I believe her office is in Kirkland, but
there's not much that can't be handled remotely!