[WSBARP] 60 Day Notice of Intent to Sell

Timothy Lehr timothy at stileslaw.com
Tue Aug 25 08:43:10 PDT 2020

All,

Does anyone have a template 60 Day Notice of Intent to Sell Property under the Governor's Proclamation that wouldn't mind sharing with me? I can draft one up but want to ensure I'm not missing any required information that I might not have come by in my research.

Thank you as always!

Timothy C. Lehr
Attorney at Law
Stiles Law Inc., P.S.

p:   360.855.0131
e:   timothy at stileslaw.com<mailto:timothy at stileslaw.com>
w:  www.stileslaw.com<http://www.stileslaw.com>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to : (i) delete the email and all copies; (ii) not disclose, distribute or use the email in any manner; (iii) notify the sender immediately. Thank you.