[WSBARP] Bob Ferguson's suit against Landlord

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 10:10:32 PDT 2020

Somewhat related, here's information on state programs for landlords and
tenants.  The landlord support comes with restrictions.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/homeless/king-county-launches-41-4-million-rental-assistance-and-eviction-prevention-program/

If you have trouble getting past their paywall, try incognito mode or
another browser.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148