[WSBARP] FW: Scope of Easement, Deviation Due to AirBnB/VRBO Use

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue Aug 18 14:49:45 PDT 2020

There was a reported case about 5-10 years ago where the dominant
property was going to be subdivided, and as I recall the court held the
easement wouldn't support the increased use.    Sorry I don't know the
cite, and you probably have better tools than I do in any event.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148