[WSBARP] Quit Claim Deed for gift of equity and consideration of mortgage transfer

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Wed Apr 29 11:12:32 PDT 2020

Be sure you get a power of attorney into the son, that way the Lender will recognize that he has the authority to deal with the bank.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.