[WSBARP] Stimulus for the departed

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 11:50:50 PDT 2020

If the account had still been open my father would have received a
direct deposit, even though his 2018 return showed he had deceased
during that year, and even though the letter informing me of the intent
to deposit had and abbreviation for deceased after his name.  Almost
makes me wonder if the departed are entitled to stimulus payments.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148