[WSBARP] Well issue with DOE

Gregory L. Gilday cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Tue Apr 28 08:23:21 PDT 2020

I have a client in need of help dealing with WA DOE concerning a well
drilled in 2016.  Property is located in Spokane area.  I'll pass on any
referrals.
--

DUE TO COVID-19 OUR OFFICE CURRENTLY CLOSED TO *_IN-PERSON_*
APPOINTMENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE ARE CONDUCTING PHONE AND/OR VIDEO

Very Truly Yours,

Gregory L. Gilday

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

//

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.