[WSBARP] Seattle City Council CB 119766

G. Geoffrey Gibbs ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com
Mon Apr 27 17:14:49 PDT 2020

That may be because the list serve is not really intended for political discussions but rather professional exchanges.

G. Geoffrey Gibbs | Anderson Hunter Law Firm
2707 Colby Avenue, Ste. 1001  Everett, WA  98201
PO Box 5397, Everett, WA  98206-5397
Phone: (425) 252-5161 | Fax: (425) 258-3345
Direct Phone Line:  425-303-3101
ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com>
 www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.