[WSBARP] Chelan County Dirt Attorney Referral

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Mon Apr 27 12:10:39 PDT 2020

Hi James-

I represent a number of real estate developers, owners and investors in the
greater Chelan & Wenatchee area and would be happy to assist. We provide an
easy way for potential clients to schedule complimentary initial calls with
us at our website at lucentlaw.com.

Thanks.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

<http://www.lucentlaw.com/>
*South Hill Office*
1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

Use my Calendly link to schedule a telephone call or in-person meeting
<https://calendly.com/lucentlaw-brettsullivan>

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.