[WSBARP] Retail Tenants and Commercial Frustration

Michael Brandt mbrandt at brandtlawgroup.com
Thu Apr 23 12:01:37 PDT 2020

Andrew:

Here is an article on the subject that I just posted to my website:  https://brandtlawgroup.com/leases-and-contracts-in-the-age-of-a-pandemic-an-actual-event-that-may-qualify-as-a-reason-for-rent-abatement-or-termination-of-a-lease-or-contract/

Michael D. Brandt
BRANDT LAW GROUP
1200 - 5th Avenue, Suite 1950
Seattle, Washington 98101
206.441.5739
206.299.9115 (fax)
www.brandtlawgroup.com<http://www.brandtlawgroup.com/>

PLEASE NOTE: In response to the current situation involving the coronavirus, Brandt Law Group employees are working remotely.  Because of this, our response may be delayed.  During this time, please do not rely upon mail or messenger delivery; please use electronic communications.  We ask for your patience, cooperation, and understanding during this very unusual time.

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attached document(s) is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine. The e-mail (and attached document(s)) is intended for use by the person(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of such e-mail and/or document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and/or any attached document(s) in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (206) 441-5739.