[WSBARP] Extinguishment of easement and effect of security interest

Kate Love KateL at law-hawks.com
Mon Apr 20 15:03:08 PDT 2020

From the peanut gallery:   during my pre-WSBA years in mortgage, a version of this scenario popped up frequently when mortgage clients wanted to remove (some) part of the lender's original security, usually where they felt increased property value supported it.   But the lender unsurprisingly never voluntarily agreed to any form of reduction of their security, not once.  And title was never going to agree to it without a proper agreement/modification with the lender of the original note, 😉

Kate F. Love

WSBA No. 51314

Hawkes Law Firm P.S.

main line 206 367 5000
fax line    206 367 4005
katel at law-hawks.com<mailto:katel at law-hawks.com>

www.hawkeslawcenter.com<http://www.hawkeslawcenter.com/>

19944 Ballinger Way NE Ste #100

Shoreline, WA 98155

NOTICE:  The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.