[WSBARP] Free Power of Attorney Service for COVID Responders and Miltary

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Fri Apr 10 11:39:10 PDT 2020

Hello listserv members-

I want to let the group know that my firm is providing a free online power
of attorney and advance directive preparation service for healthcare
workers, first responders and members of the military, and their spouses.

You can read more about the service here:
https://lucentlaw.com/powerofattorney

The service is free with no other obligation. If you know of someone who
may be able to benefit from this service, please let them know.

Thank you and I hope that you are staying safe and well.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

<http://www.lucentlaw.com/>
*South Hill Office*
1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

Use my Calendly link to schedule a telephone call or in-person meeting
<https://calendly.com/lucentlaw-brettsullivan>

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.