[WSBARP] Off Topic - Wrongful Termination and Disability Discrimination

Peter Crocker peterecrocker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:10:45 PDT 2020

I would reach out to Dan Gallagher, who's got a lot of experience in this
area. http://nwprolaw.com/
dan at nwprolaw.com

Sincerely,
Peter

Law Office of Peter Crocker, PLLC
210 Polk St., Ste. 6A
Port Townsend, WA 98368
peter at petercrockerlaw.com
360-344-8474

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***