[WSBARP] Invasive Blackberry Bush question

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Wed Sep 18 15:18:37 PDT 2019

No, you can kill and cut back the root system on your property without liability

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2019, at 12:24 PM, Kaitlyn Jackson <kaitlyn at dimensionlaw.com<mailto:kaitlyn at dimensionlaw.com>> wrote:

Laurel -

It just makes me wonder whether the damages for your potential trespass would be less than your damages for continuing to have to mitigate the issue on your property. Just wondering.

Kaitlyn