[WSBARP] "Lost mortgage" analysis

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Mon Sep 16 21:08:53 PDT 2019

Recent court of appeals decision on this issue, can’t recall the cite or name right now, but decided in last 3 months. If Loan HAS NOT BEEN ACCELERATED, then the SOL has not run because you count 6 years from each payment due. They can still start a new foreclosure. If the original note is truly lost, that is another issue. -Greg Ursich, Inslee Best

Sent from my iPhone