[WSBARP] Conservation Reserve Enhancement Project

Stuart Ainsley stuart at ainsleylaw.com
Thu Oct 24 09:56:30 PDT 2019

I'm wondering if anyone has experience working with the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program.  Snohomish County is taking the position that our client has not complied with the requirements of the program and is seeking a refund of payments made over the last eight years.  I would apprecaite talking with someone who has experience in this area.

Stuart

Stuart M. Ainsley

Gourley Law Group
1002 10th Street/PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
360-568-5065
360-568-8092 fax
stuart at glgmail.com

1Licensed to practice Law in Washington, Texas and Colorado

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE! If you are not the intended recipient, please delete and notify the sender that you received it in error. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE OR COPY THE MESSAGE. Thank you.