[WSBARP] (no subject)

ron at housh.org ron at housh.org
Fri Oct 18 09:47:47 PDT 2019

Rob

Good work.

One thought: [unless I missed it] an emphasis somewhere that the budget
process described applies not only to the annual budgeting process but also
to budgeting for the levy of special assessments [repair projects, etc.].

Ron [HOA wonk]

NOTE:  I AM GENERALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS AND
THE MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS

Ronald G. Housh P.S.

Seattle office:
1420 Fifth Avenue Suite 3000
Seattle, WA 98101-2393