[WSBARP] Referral for homeowner dealing with contractor lien

Chris B Chrisb at heckerwakefield.com
Wed Oct 16 18:41:08 PDT 2019

Hi Craig, I do a fair amount of work on behalf of owners disputing contractor liens.

Christopher T. Benis
206-447-1900
Sent from my iPad

On Oct 16, 2019, at 5:28 PM, Craig Blackmon <craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com> wrote:

'Mates, if anyone is interested in this referral, let me know. All names will be forwarded to PC.

CB
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
Seattle Real Estate Lawyer<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/>
92 Lenora St. (The Makers Space, a shared work environment)
Seattle WA 98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949   Fax: (206) 770-7328
@LawyerBroker<https://twitter.com/LawyerBroker>
How to Buy Without an Agent<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Buy+without+an+Agent> | How to Sell FSBO<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Sell+FSBO> | RE Glossary<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Real+Estate+Glossary>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all copies.