[WSBARP] ISO: Land Use Attorney, Vacation Rental Zoning

Doug Owens dougowens at seattlerelawyer.com
Wed Oct 9 15:03:08 PDT 2019

Dear Jamie, I live and work in Anacortes and would be happy to discuss this matter with the PC.  My number is 360 299 3990.  Yours truly, Doug Owens

On Sep 30, 2019, at 10:46 AM, Jamie Morin <morin at confluencelaw.com<mailto:morin at confluencelaw.com>> wrote:

PC looking for a land use attorney in the N Puget Sound area.  Issue is related to zoning for vacation rentals in San Juan County.

Jamie Morin | Attorney at Law
[https://htmlsigs.s3.amazonaws.com/logos/files/001/140/508/landscape/ConfluenceLaw-Final-h.png]<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001ES87DN>
Office: (206) 502-4405 | Cell: (206) 498-2381
Spokane: (509) 295-WLAW | morin at confluencelaw.com<mailto:morin at confluencelaw.com>
110 Prefontaine Pl. S., Suite 304, Seattle, WA 98104
505 W Riverside Ave, Suite 505, Spokane, WA 99201