[WSBARP] mobile home lien

Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Mon Oct 7 14:35:27 PDT 2019

I am seeking advice:

I am drafting a second deed of trust on real property securing a debt (
located in Clallam County). There is a mobile home located on the real
property. The mobile home is separate and not affixed of the real
property (has separate title). I am going to draft a security agreement
for the mobile home, require that the lender be named as the lien holder
on the certificate of  title and file this change with Olympia DOL and
(maybe) additionally file a UCC fixture filing.  I have never done this
before. Any guidance (or forms) is most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Shaun

--
*/Ms. Shaun Watchie Perry | Attorney at Law
Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442 and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files.