[WSBARP] NWMLS Form 35

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Mon Oct 7 14:16:00 PDT 2019

Craig is it your opinion that not only is the EM forfeited but the seller is excused from selling the property and  the sale for all intents and purposes is voided.?

Bryce H. Dille | Attorney at Law
Dille Law, PLLC
P: 360-350-0270 | F: 844-210-4503
2010 Caton Way SW, Suite 101
Olympia, Washington 98502
www.dillelaw.com<http://www.dillelaw.com/>

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management
Business, Government and Tax Law
Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures