[WSBARP] NWMLS Form 35

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Mon Oct 7 13:43:15 PDT 2019

Kerry, I am not sure I follow your last line where Buyer would be liable for
damages.

After a proper and timely 35R was provided by the Buyer and  Seller doesn't
want to make the substantial repairs and says if you don't close we keep you
deposit because I received the report, why would the Buyer be in default?
I don't think Seller has been given that hammer to wield in this
circumstance.

Also, I am not following the intent of this clause, unless it was done to
prevent Buyers from sending a huge garbage list of repairs where the Seller
is now on "notice" to amend a Form 17 based upon these reports if the Seller
doesn't; acquiesce to the Buyer's demand.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.