[WSBARP] CP Interest in Originally Separate Property

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 08:12:50 PST 2019

Listmates (sorry for the double post):  I need those fancy litigator string of cases for the following situation:    Wife ("W") acquires residence prior to marriage.  After marriage, W's and H's paychecks are used to pay, fix, and improve residence and pay on a loan for the residence.  H spends hours on house and yard.  H pays for some payments out of his own disability checks from worker's comp.  Is there any possibility that H has acquired a community property interest in the residence?  I don't need to prove the actual percentage or dollar amount at this point, just the possibility of H acquiring a community property interest (or some kind in interest) in the residence.  Thanks.  (this is far-afield of my area and I don't even have the proper books on where to find the answer.)