[WSBARP] water intrusion experts

Gregory L. Gilday cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Thu Nov 21 11:10:48 PST 2019

I'd call Wetherholt and Associates in Redmond (425-822-8397). If they
can't help you, they'll be able to send you to the right place.

Very Truly Yours,

Gregory L. Gilday

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

//

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.