[WSBARP] Attorney with Foreclosure Experience?

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Sun Nov 17 20:34:34 PST 2019

David: I could do this. But, I am in Bellevue. -Greg Ursich, Inslee Best, 425-455-1234

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 15, 2019, at 4:21 PM, David Faber <david at faberfeinson.com> wrote:

I'm working with a client on the sale of some property with a seller-carried mortgage. I don't have a history of working foreclosures and I don't really have the bandwidth to get into that area of practice, and while I think a foreclosure is highly unlikely in this scenario, my clients are nervous about moving forward without speaking with an attorney who can walk them through the process. I am looking for a referral for an initial discussion and explanation with the clients on the process (which I would expect you to be billing them for) to help put them at ease/get them acclimated to what they would have to do to foreclose in case the buyer defaults. Self-referrals are okay.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and destroy the copy you received.***