[WSBARP] Needing a model to Implead a 3rd Party

Dave Culbertson dculbertson at culbertsonlawoffice.com
Mon Nov 11 10:29:30 PST 2019

Hello, Listmates.
Throwing the wide-net on this one-apologies if it shows up on more than one of your list-servs.
I'm doing an unbundled legal services for a client. Client is a defendant in a lawsuit in King County Superior, needs to pull his subcontractor in as an allegedly liable party for a construction defect. I haven't had need of that before, so I'm looking for a model. I know I need to make a motion to the court to allow it at this stage. But as for the complaint itself, I'm not sure of the form of the third-party complaint, such as how to designate or include parties in the caption, whether to refer to the original complaint, etc.
If anybody has a sample I could look at, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Best Regards,

Dave Culbertson

The Law Office of Davisson Culbertson