[WSBARP] Commercial UD Gurus

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:27:05 PST 2019

Yeah, I saw that section but it doesn’t refer to a show cause hearing like Chapter 59.18.  In the WA Residential LL/T law there is extensive provisions about timing, form of notice, etc. but RC 59.12.090 is silent regarding an actual show cause hearing.  As far as RCW 58.12.090 is concerned, a LL should be able to obtain the Writ ex-parte as long as the LL posts the bond.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D59323.F4276AA0]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Paul A. Neumiller presumptively contain information that is confidential and legally privileged; e-mail messages to non-clients are normally confidential and may also be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

E-mail communication on the Internet may NOT be secure. There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work-product privileges that may attach to this communication. DO NOT forward this message to a third party. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the sender.