[WSBARP] amending restrictive covenants - statute?

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Thu May 30 13:03:33 PDT 2019

Thanks Jay.

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578

From: Jay Goldstein
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:43 PM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] amending restrictive covenants - statute?

I missed this earlier query—if no amendment procedure in the CCRs, then generally requires 100% approval to pass.

Jay A. Goldstein
Of Counsel

1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502

Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net

jay at jaglaw.net

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.

The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.

Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,

please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message

from your computer. Should you have any questions,

please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.