[WSBARP] renter restrictions

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Fri May 3 16:18:25 PDT 2019

My first reaction is that unless the provision is really specific, it would be unenforceable since one cannot even get in and out of an HOA home without using common areas. A landlord could restrict access to the pool or other amenities in the lease agreement, and it seems reasonable that an HOA could require such restrictions. Whether the CC&R’s need adjusting depends on what they say about certain kinds of changes.

Roger A. Moss, Esq.
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.pacific-ci.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.