[WSBARP] Member Loan to Condo Assn

Nestor Gorfinkel nestor at pplsweb.com
Thu Mar 28 18:04:50 PDT 2019

Yes but you want all future assessments to be assigned.Nestor Gorfinkel, Esq.- Sent from my Samsung Device
-------- Original message --------From: Paul Neumiller <pneumiller at hotmail.com> Date: 3/28/19  3:58 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: WSBA Real Property Listserv <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com> Subject: Re: [WSBARP] Member Loan to Condo Assn

Special assessments build up the fund slowly and the Assn. need the funds now.  Though, they may need to impose a special assessment in order to pay back the loan.