[WSBARP] PC who does not want to probate

Kate Love katel at law-hawks.com
Tue Mar 26 12:03:36 PDT 2019

So, I too wanted to know precisely how one would go about accomplishing this, and as I recently to be in communication with the manager at the Chicago title unit in Seattle, I called them back up, posed your question and below are the general steps recommended by Chicago for a situation like this:

  *   File the Will in the superior court of the county of the real property, officer said they don’t require a probate,
  *   Prepare a lack of probate affidavit for both deaths – the form above has two versions – a longer one for title’s internal use and a shorter one for recording,
  *   Record both affidavits with the deed from daughter/sister to son/brother, and
  *   Record the death certs of both Mother and Father at the same time

Obviously, this is a general recommendation, if you want the title officer’s info, just email me at katel at law-hawks.com<mailto:katel at law-hawks.com>  😉  Kate