[WSBARP] List Serve

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 23:11:05 PDT 2019

Hello Josh:

Thanks for your email, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having
difficulties with the Listserv.  The Listserv has been undergoing some
changes as we've begun the process of moving from a open subscriber model,
where anyone could subscribe to the listserv, to a member only model, where
login credentials are required to access the Listserv and the resources.

There is a resource page on the wsbarppt.com website with information
ranging from the listserv's guidelines, policies, and etiquette to archives
of old messages to instructions to post messages and subscribe.  The
listserv can be found under the "For Members" tab and you will need to
enter your login credentials to access the listserv resource page.

To post messages to the Listserv:

send an email to wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com with the message in the body of
the email for the Probate and Trust Listserv
send an email to wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com fwith the message in the body of
the email for the Real Property Listserv

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Michael Safren
Web Editor, RPPT section