[WSBARP] transfer on death deed

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Thu Mar 21 16:04:14 PDT 2019

Here is the page:  http://www.wsbarppt.com/Private/Content/News//2014summer1.pdf<http://www.wsbarppt.com/Private/Content/News/2014summer1.pdf>
It will require you to log in

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West
University Place WA 98467
253-476-5721
j.mccrady at pstitle.com

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of nestor at pplsweb.com
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 3:20 PM
To: 'WSBA Real Property Listserv' <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] transfer on death deed

Is there a way to access this article?

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law
Licensed in Washington & Florida
Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.