[WSBARP] Easy commenting on HB 1788 abolishing the State Bar

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Mon Mar 18 17:16:37 PDT 2019

Eric, you are always a great pragmatist and for some unknown reason I
always find myself agreeing with you………..and I still do.

My opposition post today took a less legal approach than yours:

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

[image: whiteRKCS_newlogo50_email_sig]

Rodgers, Kee Card & Strophy, P.S.

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are
strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise
using this email or its contents in any way. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at
360-352-8311 or by e-mail to shannon at buddbaylaw.com, and destroy the
original message from your electronic files.