[WSBARP] Illinois Referral Needed

Ron Housh ron at housh.org
Fri Mar 15 12:55:24 PDT 2019

Though a suburban firm they practice in Chicago [and may have a Chicago office]

I have known John for well over 30 years.

Ron

John F. Purtill
Meltzer, Purtill & Stelle LLC
1515 Woodfield Road
Second Floor
Schaumburg, IL 60173
847-330-2400 (main)
847-330-2403 (direct)
847-330-1231 (fax)

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000